No meal is complete without some perfect sides and I’ve got some easy ones for you that are versatile and can be used for any gathering whether it’s a holiday gathering or just some good old family time together!
Let’s just get right to it!
Click here for my crockpot ham!
- 1 lb baby Yukon gold potatoes, washed
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted
- 1 tsp each of salt, pepper and garlic salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375. Place your washed potatoes on a sheet pan and cut little slits in them. Do not cut all the way through!
- Mix together the butter, seasonings and oil and pour over all the potatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Serve em’ hot!
- 1 can (15 oz) creamed corn
- 1 can (15 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 C milk
- 1 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 box jiffy cornbread mix
- 4 oz of cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 375. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and milk till smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan and bake for 35 min or until golden brown.
Southern Style Green Beans
- 2 packs of frozen green beans
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 slices of uncooked bacon
- 1 tsp each salt, pepper and garlic salt
- Place the beans in a pot or in your crockpot with the bacon, broth and seasonings. Let simmer on low for 1 hour or cook in the crockpot on low for and hour.
My Famous Mac N Cheese Is Linked Here!
Easy Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs, boiled
- 1/2 cup mayo (start with this much and add more if still dry)
- 4 T yellow mustard (can adjust to your liking!)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Boil your eggs until hard. I use this egg timer to help me know when they’re completely cooked and add salt to help the shell come off! Run them under cool water once cooked and then peel.
- Cut the eggs in half and scoop out yolk into a bowl. Add in the mayo, mustard and seasonings and adjust mayo and mustard to desired consistency.
- Fill each egg with yolk mixture and place on a plate. Cover and let chill in fridge until ready to serve.