I love a good ham. Just like turkey, there are so many ideas you can do with the leftovers. I’m sharing an easy crockpot ham with my honey dijon glaze. This glaze just makes the ham.
This is perfect for Christmas, Easter or just any dinner night. I like using a bone in ham so I can take the leftover bone and make a bean soup. The leftover ham is also great to use for breakfast sandwiches or my eggs benedict casserole.
Let’s get started!
- 5 pound bone in ham (or use a spiral ham)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 cup dijon mustard or whole grain mustard
- Place your ham in the crockpot and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Once it’s cooked for 2 hours, take a sauce pan and add in the honey, brown sugar and mustard and stir until melted.
- Take a knife and add slits to your ham. Pour the glaze on top.
- Cook on high another 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Once done, let rest for 10 minutes on a cutting board then slice.
- If you’re using a bone in ham, save the bone and some of the juices for future use! (I’ll be sharing my ham and bean soup with y’all using both of these ingredients!
*Note- not a mustard fan? Trade out the mustard for a can of crushed pineapple, heat up then pour on top of the ham in the middle of cooking.