1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare the stuffing as directed on the box. While stuffing is cooking place your chicken thighs in a casserole dish and open them up so they are flat. Season on both sides with poultry seasoning, salt & pepper.
3. When stuffing is cooked add the soup to the stuffing and mix thoroughly. Place the stuffing evenly among the 4 chicken thighs, add 1 C water to the bottom of the casserole dish, cover and bake for 1 hour
4. Chicken should be cooked all the way through once finished.
* As a side dish I love roasting broccoli with garlic salt and olive oil at 400 degrees for 12 min.
If you would like to make the chicken in the crockpot, you can! Follow the same steps but instead of putting in the oven, put in the crockpot on low for 4-5 hours!
This is a dry mix that I keep in an apothacary jar and comes in handy when you need some cream soup for a recipe. All you is add water.
1 cup non-fat dried milk
3/4 cup cornstarch
1/4 cup bouillon (if you have cubes you have to smash them up)
You can use whatever kind you like (ie, beef, veggie)
4 Tablespoons freeze dried minced onions (I used the minced onions from Sam's Club)
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried thyme (I couldn't find the thyme so I used dried parsley instead)
1 teaspoon pepper