Airfryer fried chicken is where it’s at! Same crispy tasting chicken without all the dang grease! So easy to make and I guarantee you’ll be hooked!
Let’s get started!
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time25 minutes
Total Time35 minutes
4. Pieces boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 cup flour
1 cup bread crumbs
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp parsley
olive oil spray
1. Pat chicken thighs dry with a paper towel, then transfer to a bowl.
2. Place eggs, flour and bread crumbs in a separate bowl. Place all seasonings in bread crumbs and mix well.
3. Place chicken in flour, eggs, bread crumbs and repeat until all thighs are coated.
4. Preheat your air fryer to 375° for 3 minutes. Spray the bottom of the airfryer pan with olive oil, place chicken into the air fryer, spray the tops with olive oil spray, and cook at 375° for 12 minutes. NOTE: depending on thickness of chicken you may need to adjust times. Flip and cook another 7 minutes. Check the middle to make sure it’s cooked, if not add a few more minutes.