I’m continuing my southwest kick and bringing you an easy homemade chipotle dressing to go with a southwest chopped salad. I’m a fan of any kind of chopped salad in the summer time and this one is perfect for any gathering.
The dressing makes the perfect dip as well for veggies!
Let’s get to it!
- 1 bag mixed greens
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 C sautéed corn
- 1/2 C sautéed black beans
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 1/2 C mayo
1/2 cup (lightly packed) cilantro
- Place your lettuce, diced grilled chicken, corn, beans, peppers and onion in a bowl.
- In a food processor or blender, place the dressing ingredients in and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle over your salad, fajitas, or use as a dip. Store the remainder of dressing in an air tight container for 1-2 weeks.
Eat Till It Hurts Friends!