Who else’s crockpot is their bff in the fall and winter?! Dumping all of the ingredients in, turning it on and coming home to dinner is my kinda friend.
This minestrone soup is so easy to make with little prep time.
Let’s get started!
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- 2 cups mixed frozen veggies
- 2 cups potatoes, chopped
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt & teaspoon pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 cups beef broth
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups V8 ( or tomato juice)
- 1 can (15 oz) red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz) cannellii beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cups ditalini pasta
1. Place your diced tomatoes, mixed veggies, potatoes, beans, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, bay leaves into your crockpot.
2. Add in beef stock, water, and V8. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or 3-4 hours on HIGH.
3. After it’s cooked, add in pasta and cook on high heat for an additional 10-15 minutes until pasta is tender.
Enjoy and Eat Till It Hurts Friends!