If you are on IG and follow me then you know I was on a 3 day saga of finding out how to make the glorious Starbucks Pumpkin Cold Brew. I gotta give them all the credit for making such an addicting drink! So addicting in fact that I found it impossible to go without and what’s a girl to do when she’s 80 miles from the nearest Starbucks?!
I decided to research the ingredients.. that place is almost top secret… I couldn’t get anyone to really tell me.. chatted with a few coffee owners, gathered a few ingredients and set out to make a concoction of my own.
First off… you need the fat… this drink is not low cal in the foam, but dear god it’s worth it! Also, my immersion blender was the only thing that worked to blend it! Let’s get started!
- 2/3 C heavy cream
- 1/3 C 2% milk
- 2 T pumpkin purée
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 1 T pumpkin spice latte creamer
- Cold brew or regular iced coffee.
- Place all ingredients except coffee into a measuring cup. The only thing that gave me that cloud consistency was my immersion blender. Hold it at a 45 degree angle and blend until you get a thick consistency (that’s that heavenly goodness!)
- Fill a glass, pour in your iced coffee 3/4 of the way and then top with foam. If you want to get real fancy, sprinkle on some pumpkin pie spice!
- OPTION! make a big batch at once, keep chilled and pour some into a measuring cup and blend so you have it ready to go at all times!