Want an easy addition to your pasta night that you can also make big batches of and freeze?! Well look no further!
These meatballs are a fan favorite whether I am using them for pasta night, meatball subs in the crock-pot (blog post to come soon!) or for a quick appetizer for game night. Super easy to prep and make!
Prep time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, garlic-seasoned
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion, dried and minced
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix until thoroughly blended.
- Form into meatballs and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in 400° oven for 20 minutes.
- Meatballs are a great meal that can be made ahead and frozen for future dinners. You can double this recipe, and vacuum seal in dinner size proportions and when ready to use, thaw and place right in your sauce!
- You can also prepare these meatballs as appetizers. Stick a toothpick in each meatball for easy serving and serve with a side of gravy or tomato sauce.
Eat Till it Hurts Friends!