1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Season the steak with salt, pepper Worcestershire, garlic salt and onion powder. Let marinate for 1 hour (or you can skip the marinating part and just start cooking!)
2. Heat a skillet on high heat and cook the steak for 3 minutes and flip and cook another 3 minutes. If you’re adding any mushrooms, onions or peppers, sauté those 5 minutes prior and then add in the steak.
3. Add in 6 slices of the cheese and mix to coat everything until melted.
4. Cut the French bread in half long ways, scoop out the middle of bread, enough to add the cheesesteak.
5. Add more cheese to the bottom of the bread and add the cheesesteak and pour on the cheesy juice left in the pan. Place top piece of bread on and bake for 10-15minutes.
6. Take out, cut the loaf and serve with some fries or a side salad.
Eat Till It Hurts Friends!