1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray or butter. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk buttermilk, eggs and two tablespoons of the melted butter until well combined.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the buttermilk mixture and stir until combined.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Place your favorite toppings on top.
5 Bake until golden brown and puffy, about 11-12 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and cut into 12 squares. Serve immediately with syrup.