I hope you’ve got a coffee or tea in hand and are ready for some fun! I’ve created a space for you to not only stay updated on new shop items, but to find weeknight meals cleaning tips and DIYs.
I’m no barista by any means but I love making my own iced coffees and lattes at home in an effort to save some money!
Lavender is one of my favorites to use in so many drinks. I make a lavender simple syrup that can be used for iced coffee, teas, lemonade and… lattes!
Let’s get started!
Lavender Simple Syrup
1 ½teaspoons dried lavender
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup water
½ cup honey
1. Add all ingredients to a small saucepan. Turn heat to low and stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Simmer an additional 5-7 minutes, or until syrup coats the back of a spoon. Do not let it burn! It will thicken a bit more when cooled.
3. Remove from heat and let cool. Strain out the lavender and allow syrup to cool completely before using. Store extra in the fridge.
1. Add in ice, pour milk into the glass.
2. Add in simple syrup and stir
3. Top with ice.