- vIn a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add pancetta and cook until crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Drain the fat; reserving 1 tablespoon in the skillet. Transfer bacon to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Season shrimp with basil, oregano, salt and pepper, to taste. Add shrimp to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in Asiago cheese, milk and peas until well combined, about 1-2 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, add either pasta If the mixture is too thick, add either pasta water or milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.
6. Stir in pasta and bacon.
Serve immediately. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley if desired!
Eat Till It Hurts Friends!