I hope you’ve got a coffee or tea in hand and are ready for some fun! I’ve created a space for you to not only stay updated on new shop items, but to find weeknight meals cleaning tips and DIYs.
I held a little holiday brunch for the girls that work for me in the shop and cooked up a storm!
Apple Cinnamon French Toast Casserole
Orange Cranberry Lazy Pancakes
Mulled Cranberry Apple Cider
Chocolate Covered Pomegranates
For the charcuterie board I like to combine my favorite cheeses, meats, jams and crackers while also mixing in pickles, olives and nuts.
Let’s get started!
1. Grease a 9×13 inch casserole dish. Combine the bread chunks and chopped apples and lay in an even layer in the bottom of the dish.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients except for the streusel ingredients and pour evenly over bread. Cover the casserole and store in the fridge overnight.
3. Take out the next morning and preheat the oven to 350°F. Combine the streusel ingredients and evenly sprinkle over the casserole. Place in oven and bake uncovered for about 35-40 minutes.
4. Take out and serve with syrup.
1. Mix the buttermilk pancake mix as directed. Add in the cranberries, zest and oil.
2. Pour into a casserole dish (I use a 10x10) and bake 350 for 15-20 minutes or until Center is done.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 13×9 pan; set aside. In a large bowl combine the potatoes, sour cream, onion, cream soup, 1 ½ cups cheese, butter, salt and pepper. Mix well and taste for additional salt and pepper if necessary.
2. Spread into prepared pan and bake uncovered at 350°F for 45 minutes. Optional, set broil to high and let cheese get crusty and bubbly on top for 1-2 minutes.
1. Place all ingredients in a crockpot and turn heat on low. Let heat for 3 hours and then turn to warm setting.
2. Serve up hot, turn into a mule or add in some red wine!
1. In a small saucepan, fill with water half way up and place a bowl on top. Pour the chocolate morsels in and let them melt over medium-low heat.
2. Spoon melted chocolate into small dollops onto silicone baking mat or lined baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle pomegranates on top of chocolate.
4. Place in refrigerator to cool, at least 15 minutes.
5. Serve and enjoy!