The flavors of any southwest recipe always have my mouth watering and I’ve been craving my chicken salad with a southwest twist lately! Some simple ingredients and packed with flavor, you’ll be addicted!
These wraps are perfect for a summer time BBQ!
Let’s get started
- 3 chicken thighs
- 3/4 C sour cream
- 3 T green chili sauce
- 1 T each cumin, garlic powder, onion salt, chili powder, cilantro
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T garlic, minced
- 1/2 C corn
- 1/2 C black beans
- 1/2 C yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 C red onion, diced
- Soft shell tortilla wraps
- Place your chicken thighs in a bowl and drizzle olive oil on them and coat in 1/2 T each cumin, garlic powder, onion salt and cilantro. Let marinate for 1-2 hours in the fridge.
- Once your chicken has marinated, fire up the grill and place the chicken on, flipping after 5-7 minutes depending on thickness.
- Place corn and black beans in a pan with garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
- While the chicken cooks, in a large bowl add in sour cream, cumin, garlic powder, onion salt, cilantro, chili powder, green chili sauce, pepper, corn, beans and onion. Mix well.
- Take chicken off of the grill and dice up. Add to bowl and mix well again. Place a spoonful onto each tortilla shell, roll up and cut in half!
Eat Till It Hurts Friends!