This is a favorite in our house! Especially in the warmer months when you can pair the chicken with some coleslaw and some cold lemonade. With a few simple ingredients you’ll have a crowd pleasing dinner!
- 3-4 large chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce
- 1 Tbsp onion salt
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 bag of shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp white sugar
- 2 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place all of the BBQ ingredients in your crockpot and cook on high for 4 hours. Shred after cooked.
- 2 hours before the chicken is done make your coleslaw. Combine all of the slaw ingredients in a large bowl, mix well, cover and let sit in the fridge. (Note- I like to adjust my slaw ingredients and add in a tough more sugar or salt at times, so adjust to your liking!)
- Place the shredded chicken on a bun and top with the slaw. Enjoy!
Eat Till It Hurts Friends!