I’m sharing a brunch meal that I’ve made my mama before and it’s the before amount of savory and sweet!
My mom loves chocolate covered strawberries and I thought this year I’d switch it up and add some crunch to them with granola!
My hash brown crust quiche has been a favorite for years!
Let’s get started!
Hash brown Crust Quiche
- 1/2 bag thawed hashbrowns
- 1 T each salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c half & half
- 1/2 c shredded cheese of your choice
- 1/2 pound cooked ground sausage
- Preheat oven to 350. Take a deep greased pie dish and place your hash browns in the pan and press the hash browns into the bottom of the pan and on the sides to form a crust. Bake for 30 minutes or until hash browns are golden brown.
- Cook up your ground sausage and mix your eggs, spices, cheese and milk in a bowl.
- Take the pie dish out of the oven and turn oven up to 400. Place sausage in pie dish and pour egg mixture over top. Back for 30 minutes.
- Take out, let slightly cool and serve!
Chocolate Granola Strawberries
- Dozen washed whole strawberries
- 1 cup chocolate chips (dark or milk chocolate)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Crushed granola (your choice)
- Fill a pot quarter of the way full with water and place a bowl on top. Pour 1 cup of chocolate chips and olive oil into the bowl and let melt.
- Crush up your choice of granola and place in a bowl or plate.
- Once chocolate is melted, dip your strawberries into the chocolate and then roll in the granola. Place on parchment paper or a silicone mat and let cool. Repeat.
- I like to let mine chill in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
Eat Till It Hurts Friends!