When Austin and I get to go to a little local Mexican spot, we always order the same thing… beef or chicken burritos smothered in sauce and cheese. This is one meal I have never made before believe it or not and Austin said after eating it “where has this been?!” SO…..
Let’s get started!
- 1 pound ground beef or shredded chicken
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- cooked in
- enchilada sauce tortillas f and
- your of sauce with