I first had a matcha latte when I was in college and wondered where in the heck this drink had been all my life! If you’ve never tasted matcha, I would describe it as a creamy nutty taste. I love it iced or hot and I’m sharing both ways with you!
Let’s get started!
- 2T matcha (I buy mine from The Herb Shop)
- 1 C milk or non-dairy (almond or coconut)
- 1T honey
- frother (I linked one here!)
Directions for Iced
- Grab your favorite glass and pour in milk/ non-dairy, honey and matcha.
- Froth it up! Make sure to froth long enough to get the lumps out! Matcha tends to clump up.
- Add ice and a straw, prop those feet up and enjoy!
Directions for hot
- In a pot add in honey and milk/ non-dairy. Let heat well (do not let boil!)
- Add in the matcha and froth.
- Pour in favorite mug!
Notes: Need it more sweet?! Add in vanilla syrup or liquid stevia!