My grandma knew how to make any quick meal and make it taste like it has been simmering for hours. She taught me how to make beef stroganoff and make it taste like I slaved away for hours in the kitchen.
I’m excited to share it with you! Let’s get started!
- 1lb stew meat
- 1 C chopped mushrooms
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 C water
- Soy sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T each pepper, garlic salt, parsley
- Cooked egg noodles
- Drizzle some olive oil in a pot, a few dashes each of soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce and sear your meat to your likeness. Take the meat out, place on a plate.
- Keep the juices in the pot and add your mushrooms. Let cook until soft. Add in the soup, water, cream cheese, pepper and garlic salt. Let the cream cheese melt, mix well and cook on low until thickened.
- Get your noodles cooked!
- Add the beef back into the sauce, I like to add in a few more dashes of soy sauce (like my grandma) and parsley.
- Serve the stroganoff over noodles.
Eat Till It Hurts Friends!