Comin at ya with another quiche recipe that belonged to my grandmother! She loved anything with bacon and mushrooms. You could also switch out the bacon and us 1/2 pound ground sausage too!
Let’s get started!
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 C chopped mushrooms
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 C half & half
- 1/2 C milk
- 1 C shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
Ingredients for Breakfast Potatoes
- 4-5 red potatoes, diced
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp each garlic salt, pepper, dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375 and let your pie crust pre bake for 10 minutes. Cook your bacon until crispy. Remove and add in your mushrooms and cook until cooked.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, milk, cheese, half & half and seasonings and whisk well.
- Take the pie crust out and place the bacon and mushrooms in the crust. Pour the egg mixture over top and make sure cheese is evenly place throughout.
- While the pie cooks, place your potatoes, oil and seasonings in a pan and cook on low- medium heat until crispy.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot!
Eat Till It Hurts Friends!