I love egg rolls! I have to order one every time we get Chinese. I haven’t mastered my egg roll making skills yet so egg roll in a bowl is the next best thing! You could crisp up some wontons to add on top for some crunch!
Let’s get started!
- 1lb ground beef, chicken or pork
- 1 bag of coleslaw mix
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 c low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil or vegetable oil
- Sliced green onions for garnishing
- In a pan, brown your meat. While it is cooking mix your garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and oil and set aside.
- Once the meat is cooked, add in the coleslaw mix and mix well.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture and let cook until coleslaw mixture is cooked down.
- Serve hot!
Eat Till It Hurts Friends!