Taco Tuesday is the best! Instead of tacos tonight we’re making fajitas. One sheet pan fajitas to be exact! Easy prep time and easy clean up! That’s a win win for me!
You do not have to use steak! You can do this with chicken, shrimp, or just a pile of veggies!
Let’s get started!
- 1lb steak (your choice of cut) or chicken, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp each garlic powder, chili powder and cilantro
- Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350. Slice up your meat and veggies and place on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle olive oil on meat and veggies, then evenly distribute seasonings. Mix with tongs.
- Place in oven and bake 12 minutes or until meat is done to your preference.
- Serve with soft shell tortillas and your favorite toppings!