What is soup without tortellini?! I’ve shared a few soup recipes with y’all where I’ve added tortellini and I love it!
This soup is packed with flavor and SO GOOD! Makes the perfect cold weather soup to cozy up with!
Let’s get started!
1. In a large pot, brown sausage and chicken together over medium high heat until cooked.
2. Add in carrots, celery and onion and sauté for 5 minutes or until tender. (Add in some chopped mushrooms at this point too if you want them!). Add in salt, pepper and garlic powder.
3. Pour in crushed tomatoes, chicken broth, basil, parsley, thyme and bring to a simmer for 20 minutes uncovered.
4. Add in spinach and tortellini and cook for 10 minutes or until tortellini is cooked.
5. Serve with grated parmesan cheese.
Eat Till It Hurts Friends!