Coming at you with another stuffed chicken recipe! You can never have too many stuffed chicken recipes! Especially with all the creative things you can make and stuff them with!
This is very easy to make and the mixture is… SO GOOD! You can also double this recipe!
Let’s get started!
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup spinach, fresh or frozen (make sure to thaw and drain well if using frozen)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups of half & half
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Start by adding your butter to a pan and letting it melt. Add in your garlic and let it sauté for 3 minutes. Add in the flour and whisk to incorporate and get out all the lumps. Slowly add in the half & half.
- I start with a cup of half & half and if still too thick I add in another 1/2 cup.
- Add in your spinach, tomatoes, cheese, salt & pepper and let simmer until the cheese is melted.
- While the mixture is simmering season both sides of your chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Cut a pocket into each piece and place in a casserole dish.
- Spoon the mixture into each breast and if you have any leftover, place on top of the chicken! Add a little water to the bottom of the dish to keep the chicken from drying out, cover and bake for 45-55 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Serve with noodles, broccoli or roasted potatoes.
Eat Till It Hurts Friends !