I’ve never met a French dip sandwich I didn’t like.. ESPECIALLY with some good au jus! I’m sharing an easy and quick version that that is a crowd pleaser!
Let’s get started!
- 1 package crescent rolls 8 count
- 1 pound deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 4 slices of American or provolone cheese cut in half
- optional: Horseradish Sauce
Au Jus Dip
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Sliced onions, optional
Unroll crescents onto a large cookie sheet.
Spread a small dab of horseradish on each crescent IF USING! then place a slice of cheese then roast beef on each crescent.
Roll crescents starting from the wide end and ending at the narrow end.
Bake at 375 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes, until crescents are a golden color.
If making the au jus, add all ingredients and let simmer.
Serve with Au Jus and enjoy!
Eat Till It Hurts Friends!