It feels like a hot minute since I’ve posted a new recipe! Being sick last week really took it out of me! I’m happy to be back and get cookin again with y’all!
We’re making another easy Chinese take out dinner and this one is wait for it… SO GOOD! You can use either chicken breasts or thighs, whichever you prefer! With a few simple ingredients you’ll have an easy and quick meal!
Let’s get started!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger or ginger paste
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix all ingredients together except chicken. Pour half of the mixture in a casserole dish. Place chicken on top and pour the remaining sauce.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Take chicken out of oven and spoons teriyaki on top of chicken. Plate and serve with broccoli or rice.
- See my fried rice recipe below!
EAT TILL IT HURTS FRIENDS!