Y’all asked for more Chinese take-out inspired meals and here it is! With just a few simple ingredients you can this easy lo mein right at home! There’s very little prep time and very simple ingredients!
Let’s get started!
- Mix together the beef broth, brown sugar, soy sauce and corn starch. Set aside.
- Slice up carrots and onion and set aside with broccoli. Slice beef into very thin strips. Place sesame oil in a skillet and cook beef to your preference, remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Use the same skillet and sauté onions, carrots, garlic and broccoli with sesame oil until tender. While veggies are being sautéed, cook noodles.
- Add cooked beef back into the skillet with vegetables. Pour sauce over the ingredietns and let them simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Once noodles are cooked, add them to the skillet and toss to evenly coat with the sauce. Top with sesame seeds and toss again if you desire.
Eat Till It Hurts Friends!