Did you catch my stories yesterday? I made my moms chocolate chip cookies yesterday and had just a tad bit of a fail 😂They are super easy to make but a few things I missed were the fact that I’m 7200 elevation and needed to adjust my batter and add just a bit more flour. You could also put the batter in the fridge for a bit before making to make sure the cookies set right.
I also made my peanut butter chocolate covered ritz crackers and those are so easy, no bake, completely fail proof!
Let’s get started!
Mama’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups unsalted butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 4 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix your butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- Mix your flour, baking soda and salt together and add in a little at a time to your sugar mixture and incorporate well.
- Next add in hour chocolate tips and do not over mix.
- Drop on un-greased baking pan and bake 8-9 minutes. Let them cool on a baking rack.
- This recipe makes 75-80 cookies. You can half the recipe.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Covered Ritz Crackers
- Creamy peanut butter
- Ritz crackers
- white, milk or dark chocolate chips
1. Spread peanut butter onto the bottom of a Ritz cracker and then top it with another one, creating a sandwich.
2. Melt chocolate or white chocolate almond bark on the stove or in the microwave
3. Dip cracker sandwiches into the chocolate, allowing excess to drain off.