I don’t know about you but I’m the worst with eating breakfast, especially during the week! Unless it’s something quick I can make, I’m usually running out the door and regretting my lack of breakfast by lunch.
These easy breakfast burritos are quick and freezer friendly! So I can take one out of the freezer and pop it in the microwave!
Let’s get started!
- 8 eggs scrambled
- 1 pound ground breakfast sausage, or bacon, or ham (add all 3 if you have a meat lover in the family!)
- 2 cups southern style hash browns (can be found in the freezer section at the grocery store)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Dash of garlic salt
- Favorite slices of cheese
- Large soft tortillas
- 3 Tbs vegetable oil
- Start by cooking up your potatoes in the oil and get them soft. Once they’re soft add your meat to the other side and let both cook up. Once both are cooked, mix together and let fry up until the potatoes are crispy.
- While your potatoes and meat is cooking, scramble your eggs in another pan.
- Once everything is cooked, take your tortillas, place a slice of cheese, add the potato and meat mixture, egg, slice of cheese and roll it up!
- Take your rolled up burritos and wrap it in tin foil or plastic wrap. Place your wrapped burritos in a ziploc freezer bag and store in the freezer.