I grew up outside of Philly and I take after my dad when it comes to pizza. Like every town we stop in I gotta have a slice. Believe it or not but where we live I can’t even get delivery, so making my own pizza is the new norm and I’m not mad about it!
Bubble pizza is one of my favorites that I’ve made since college! I used to make it with my nephew when he was a toddler and love the creations you can make with it. It’s like playing with your food, getting creative and bringing out that inner kiddo in you.
This is a great dish for game night/ movie night and is so quick and easy to make!
Bubble pizza is such a fun dish to bring to a party, have for a game night, or for those Friday nights curled up on the couch with a glass of wine and your favorite series.
Let’s get started!
- 1 can of biscuits
- 1 cup your choice of cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (or more if you like it more saucy)
- Favorite toppings
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 10×10 casserole dish and rip up your biscuits into bite size pieces and place on the bottom of the dish.
- Place your favorite toppings on next, the possibilities are endless!
- Spread your pizza sauce on and top with cheese. I like to also add some spices on top!
- Cover and bake for 12-15 minutes (sometimes ovens vary and it may take longer. Make sure the dough is cooked!)
Eat Till It Hurts Friends!