These are my favorite to make on a Sunday morning and so easy! One tip for you is I like to bake my bacon in the oven and then use the same pan, wipe off some of the bacon grease and then lay the crescent roll on that pan to bake in some of the grease.
You can cook your eggs to your liking as well! We love sunny side up, so I let the eggs cook and then take out while they’re still runny.
Let’s get started!
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 4 slices of bacon
- 4 eggs
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Parsley, garlic salt and Parmesan cheese
- Start by frying up your bacon to your liking. Once fried up, wipe off the grease and place on a plate.
- Take your can of crescent rolls and break into 4 rectangles. I like to pinch the seams and fold the ends. Break your bacon in half and place half a piece on each side of the rectangle.
- Crack 1 egg in between the pieces of bacon on each rectangle.
- Season with salt & pepper and add your favorite seasonings. I like to put garlic salt, parsley and Parmesan on mine.
- Bake at 400 degrees (or as the crescent can directs you to) for 10-12 minutes. You can adjust this time based on how you like your eggs but make sure your crescent is cooked.
Enjoy & Eat Till It Hurts Friends!