Chicken Parmesan is one of my all time favorites. I’ve mentioned before about growing up outside of Philly and my parents would take my sister and I to the Italian Markets in Philly and y’all…. the authentic food, the cheese markets, the Italian coffee shops… pure foodie heaven
This is a very simple meal to make and a little lighter than the traditional breaded and fried chicken Parmesan.
Let’s get started!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Eight thin chicken cutlets
- 1 1/2 cups Tomato Sauce or purchased pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
4. Serve with either noodles or a side salad.
Eat Till It Hurts Friends!