Stop what you’re doing and run to the store and get yourself some chicken breasts! This will be a new favorite to add to your weekly menu and is so good!
The creamy cheese and spinach that’s baked into the chicken is to die for! Pair it with a salad, fried potatoes and enjoy!
Let’s get started!
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c Asiago cheese
- 1/2 c cooked spinach (can be frozen and then thawed)
- Salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Start by butterflying your chicken breasts. Open it up and season both sides with chicken rub.
- Mix together you cream cheese, Asiago, spinach, salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Place mixture on each chicken breast, close the chicken and place in a casserole dish.
- Add 3 Tablespoons of water to the casserole dish, cover and bake for 1 hour.
Eat Till It Hurts Friends!