If you’re looking for a flavorful salad in an attempt to stay away from the more.. shall we say guilty meals then no need to look any further!
Who would have thought pears, apple, and red onions would go together with a mustard vinaigrette and shredded Asiago cheese??? Dear lord it’s so good… SO GOOD!
It makes the perfect side for the upcoming holiday season! Let’s get started!
- 1 pear (I like a Bosc pear), sliced thin
- 1 Apple (any kind), sliced thin
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T spice mustard
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Shredded Asiago cheese
- Cur your pear and apple all the way around so all that’s left is the core. Discard the core and cut the pear and apple thin. Cut your red onion in long thin slices and add all ingredients to a bowl. Top with cheese.
- Put your apple cider vinegar in a small bowl and whisk in mustard, sugar, salt and pepper. Slowly add your olive oil and whisk quickly.
- Plate your salad and add your dressing as desired.
Eat Till It Hurts Friends!