I’m starting to think about how my summer bod may want my winter bod to come out of hibernation and get back on track. Let’s face it, casseroles are the jam but I need some healthier choices if I’m going to be caught in a swimsuit this summer.
Avocado is one of my favorites along with cottage cheese, mashing the two together and smearing on toast with an over easy egg is like heaven. Not to mention packed with protein. Let’s get started!
- Half of an avocado
- 1/4 C low fat cottage cheese
- 1 slice of whole wheat toast
- 1 over easy egg
- Dash of everything but the bagel seasoning
- Mash your avocado and cottage cheese together, set aside and get your slice of toast toasted.
- Get your egg cooking and flip once for an over easy egg or cook longer for medium to hard egg.
- Spread your avocado mixture on your toast, add your egg on top and sprinkle your seasoning.
Eat till it hurts friends!