Y’all, who else hates dirtying a bunch of dishes when prepping a meal?! I mean I know some things gotta be used, but if I can save myself some time I like to use pots and pans for more than one use.
This one sheet pan dinner is my favorite, I create a lot of meals on one sheet pan, but this pork with beans and potatoes is so. dang. GOOD. Not to mention the fig sauce for the pork… yup, FIG SAUCE. Man oh man, it’s so good… how many more times do I need to say that?!
LET’S GET COOKIN!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- 1lb pork tenderloin, or pork tenderloin pieces.
- 1 lb green beans, washed and ends chopped
- 1 lb Baby yellow potatoes, washed and quartered
- 1 shallot
- Sprig of rosemary, chopped and divided in half
- 10 T balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 C chicken stock
- 2 T fig jam
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven at 425 and take your pork and season with salt and pepper. Place in a pan with a little bit of oil and sear on both sides. Once seared, place in the middle of your sheet pan and on either side add your beans and potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and seasonings and add half of chopped rosemary on potatoes. Place in oven and cook 20-25 min.
- Take your pan that you seared your pork in and add shallots and remaining rosemary. Cook until shallots are soft. Add in chicken stock, balsamic vinegar as jam and simmer on low heat until thick.
- Once veggies and pork are done, take out of the oven and plate your food. Place the sauce on top of the pork.
EAT TILL IT HURTS FRIENDS!