If you keep up with me on Instagram then you know I did a 3 day juice cleanse with my friend Lacey (follow her here). She created 3 fabulous juice recipes that she will post soon to her blog to share with you all!
I will be doing a blog post shortly on my experience with it and how much better I feel (y’all, it was amazing), but today I want to share a recipe with some the vegetables I had leftover. I didn’t want to hit the ground running and tear into my fridge after consuming only juice for 3 days.
This stir fry was so quick and easy and was exactly what I needed. It’s packed with nutrients, protein and the perfect meal to even prep for your lunch week! Let’s get started!
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 1 zucchini
- 1 sweet potato
- 4 carrots
- Dash of salt, pepper and garlic salt
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- Cook your chicken breast until cooked through. While it’s cooked, take your vegetables and peel and wash them. Run them through either a shredder, a peeler, or if you have a zoodle gadget to make vegetable noodles, that is ideal.
- Once chicken is cooked, take it out of the pan and slice it. Add the chicken and vegetable noodles back into the pan with the butter, soy sauce and spices. Cook until vegetables are tender (10 min).
- Once cooked, serve hot or divide into 4 containers for lunch and keep in fridge up to 4 days.
Eat till it hurts friends!!