It’s been in the negatives here y’all… NEGATIVES! The temperature was reading -26 in my area which had my skin crawling. Alas… adulting needed to happen, so I had to move on with the day. I saw I had a chuck roast that I hadn’t used yet and decided to make an easy crockpot meal, so when Austin and I came home from work we would have something warm waiting for us.
Chuck roast is one of my favorites, the meat is so tender and shreds perfectly after slow cooking all day. With some baby red potatoes, mixed vegetables and bone broth, this meal is perfect.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 8 hours on low
- Chuck Roast (6-8 pounds)
- 1 lb baby red potatoes
- 2 C mixed vegetables
- 3 C beef broth or bone broth
- Salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste
- Place your chuck roast in your crockpot and season with salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Add in the potatoes, vegetables and broth.
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Once cooked, take a fork and shred the roast.
- Serve with crusty garlic bread.
Eat Till It Hurts Friends!