Chinese take out is my favorite. Where we live, we don’t have an option to have delivery or truthfully a good Chinese spot, so being able to cook Chinese at home at least suffices!
This won ton soup is so easy y’all and I have heard people are intimidated with making Chinese food, but don’t be with this dish! It’s the perfect soup for a cold night, especially with the negative temperatures we’re having (sigh, how long till summer?!)
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 6 Cups chicken broth low sodium
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce low sodium
- 3 Tbs rice vinegar
- 1 Tbs ginger minced
- 1 Tbs sesame oil
- 1/2 Cup Snap Peas
- 16 frozen pre-made Asian potstickers, chicken or pork (Frozen section at grocery store)
- 2 Cups sliced mushrooms
- Bring chicken broth, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, sesame oil to a boil in a large soup pot, stirring occasionally.
- Add frozen potstickers, mushrooms and snap peas to the boiling broth and simmer for 3 minutes until potstickers are warmed through and veggies are tender.
- Serve hot with fried won tons or crusty bread.
Eat Till It Hurts Friends!