I’m bringing you another EASY meal and cook time is 20 min!! Literally, does it get any better?! The tasty shrimp, crisp broccoli, served with a side of brown rice and you’ve got yourself the perfect meal!
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 25 min
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger (optional)
- 1 lb medium uncooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup of broccoli (uncooked)
- Whisk the honey, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger together in a medium bowl.
- Place shrimp and broccoli in a saucepan with olive oil and saute. Pour the sauce over in the pan and allow to simmer on low.
- While the shrimp and broccoli are cooking, cook some brown rice to go with your meal. Once the rice is cooked, serve in a bowl and top with the shrimp and broccoli and add the sauce from the pan!
That’s it! easy right?! EAT TILL IT HURTS FRIENDS!